Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego...err....Veronica Bellard?

Well, I'll tell you where she is now...home, sweet, messy, still Christmas decorated home!  That's right, I've been away for a while.  8 days of which were spent on vacation but before that, I was just caught up in the holiday happenings.  I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I last typed up a blog....naughty, so very naughty, I know, good thing Santa was just here, ha!  

I meant to blog after Christmas, I really, truly did, but then everyone got sick (including my sister who was in town from AK), then it was her birthday, then New Years, then Eva's birthday.  I tell you what, it has been crazy town up in here.  I have not even posted our holiday home tour, which is 3 weeks late.  I mean who cares about Christmas decorations when it's mid January, right?  Well, I'm gonna post it this week anyway, so there!  I mean I took the pictures, so why not.  In addition, I will be posting about our vacation.  We flew out the morning of Eva's birthday, right after New Year's day.  Where did we go?  Well first we flew to Orlando, where we spent 4 days at Disney World.  It was our first time ever going and we loved it.  So be prepared to be inundated with tons of princess images this week.  Then on our fifth day in FL, we set sail on a Disney cruise to the Bahamas, courtesy of my brother in law Mikey.  Yes, the Bahamas.  Again, our first time there.  Needless to say, it was beautiful and amazing, and yes, I will bore you with all the details in my future blog posts.  The cruise lasted not long enough four days and I just got home last Thursday night.  Since I'll be on a vacation posting spree, maybe I should finally share my pictures from the month long trip we made to Alaska this past Summer, what do you think?  Six months late, psssshhh puhleease that's nothing.  My procrastination knows no bounds.  In addition to all these lovely posts, I will be sharing a few of the upcoming projects I have on my ridiculously too long to-do list.  

For now I'll leave you with some teasers...









Stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. wow! These are beautiful pics, Vero!I am especially fond of the one of Eva running on the beach...that is my absolute favorite!
    Glad to see you are back and am looking forward to more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete