Monday, November 24, 2014

One year...

Today marks one year since the last time I posted on the blog. It's hard to believe that so much time could pass all while feeling like a matter of days.  I was never consistent with updating the blog, but I never thought I would go this long without posting something.  I never intentionally stay away from the blog, life is just really busy and there are so many other things that come first.  I have to prioritize everything in my life, and sadly, this little hobby of mine always comes last in line.  

So what makes up a year?  Lots of things.  Lots of good things, lots of sad things, great things, new things, little things, and everything in between.

You take trips that allow you to see things you'd only imagined in dreams.









You say a final goodbye to a friend with whom you're not quite ready to part.




You keep busy with new activities.






You make new friends.




You take new adventures.




You live.






And enjoy....







Life's too short for anything less.



I hope your year has been filled with lots of good.  Though I would like to say that I'll be back on here before the holidays, I think we all know that the chance of that happening is probably less than 1%.  Instead I'll say, happy holidays.  Live, love, and enjoy the rest of the year.  As you can see, I have a lot to share from the time I was gone, so I'll see you next year.







1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Nice thoughts for "One year...". Time matters a lot as life should be full of grace and colors.

    ReplyDelete