Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Butterfly Garden

Happy Saturday and Happy Anniversary to my hubby in Heaven.  Just popping by to share some backyard pictures I took this morning (I was kind of obsessed with the pair of butterflies that were going from flower to flower in our butterfly garden).  Everything in TX seems to bloom beautifully in the Fall.  Later Eva and I are heading out to do something special for the occasion.  

























































For pictures of our front yard, check out this post.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Amazing pics of those butterflies! The garden looks great and I am surprised that the plants survived the summer heat! Yay!
    Ok....I am soooooooo coveting those pomegranates. :)

    Love the moose, the striped flowers, the blue flowers, the roses, the hibiscus.....well everything. Thanks for making my day, Vero!
    Love to my ladies!
    P.S. The "package" is on it's way....finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! It wouldn't have been possible without you. The pomegranates are delicious. Unfortunately they fall faster than we can eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have eaten some already? Awesome! They make beautiful table arrangements and last for quite awhile.
    All things are possible....with the help of a screw driver.Lol!

    ReplyDelete