Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oops I Did It Again...

I played with your heart, got lost in the game.....JUUUUUUUUUST Kidding!  Were you having horrible Britney Spears flash backs?  It's okay, you can stop cowering under the table, she's not here ;)  I never was a Britney fan so it's a little scary that I even know that much of the song.

So what did I do again?

Well......I went back to Joann's, bought more fabric on sale, and made two more dining room pillows!  I know, I know, I just made pillows for the dining room.

But, remember I mentioned that I completely missed the fabric I wanted and wound up making them out of the runner-up fabric:

 It still bothered me.  Then one day while at Joann's, I noticed they still had the Waverly fabrics half off.  I just couldn't help myself.

So I bought a few yards, went home, and made more pillows. (For the envelope pillow cover tutorial, click here.)



I love them so much more!


My name is Veronica, and I am a fabricholic.  That's your cue to organize an intervention.

The good news is that I had a ton of the new fabric left over.  Soooo, I'm thinking of including it in my first giveaway, but first I want your opinions.  Should I give away a yard of the fabric or offer to make a pillow cover and the winner just gives me the dimensions they need for their pillow?

Talk to me people.

On another note, my absence lately is due to the crazy wedding reception planning and prepping I've been doing to prepare for the shindig on Saturday. Be prepared to be inundated with lighting info, diy tutorials, and all the good stuff that goes into planning a cutesy backyard wedding reception!


2 comments:

  1. I vote sew a pillow! I just got a new sectional that is dying for a little love. I'd love your input!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input! I think sewing a pillow cover is probably the better option too. Ps, love your white sectional!

      Delete